JCrew Gaming Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BayuD10's Room

Go down

BayuD10's Room Empty BayuD10's Room

Post by BayuD10 Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:49 pm

So, i'll be known here as BayuD10. Some of the times, people call me Vons.
Feel free to call me anything you like.

I lived in Indonesia, so yeah, still following GMT+7.
Most of the time, you'll find me idling playing a few games randomly. And sometimes, i just online, but i can't assure that i was in front of my laptop.

I love playing First Person Game. But lately, i kept playing on Sandbox games.
Thus i find myself enjoying playing First-Person, Sandbox types game like Mount & Blades: Warband, and the like of Unturned. I've been considering Arma 2 bundle(not 3, because that'll cost me SO MANY OF MONEY), and games like Rust. But yeah, we'll see that later.

Mostly, people who just barely know me just said that i'm the calm type. Well, that probably true, but, maybe because we just don't know each other yet, i don't know what to say.
Later on, if you know me better, as i set the group rules "You are allowed to make fun of people, BUT ONLY TO THE PEOPLE YOU ARE KNOWN EACH OTHER PERSONALITY AND CONSIDERED BOTH GOOD FRIENDS", sometimes i do make fun of people. I do cursing. I DO YELLING AT YOUR EAR.

Guess that's all i can share about myself. Well, consider to rate me by playing like 5 times together, and you'll understand.

BECAUSE IT'S A ROOM, IT MEANT THAT I'M OPEN FOR SUGGESTION, OPEN FOR SHITTY CONVERSATION IN THIS TOPIC.
BayuD10
BayuD10
Admin
Admin

Honor : 0

https://www.youtube.com/c/bayudwinata10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum