JCrew Gaming Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic of JCrew(How to communicate, when to play, etc)

Go down

Basic of JCrew(How to communicate, when to play, etc) Empty Basic of JCrew(How to communicate, when to play, etc)

Post by BayuD10 Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:35 pm

So basically, most of the members gathered by myself is from Indonesia. That mean, in the meantime, as long there is 70% of the members is Indonesian, we will still follow the GMT+7.

Most of the time, saturday night will be the most members online.
But, i DON'T limit you just to play that around that time, nor to not participate either.
You can use all you time as you like. 

About communication, currently, we are using Discord as our communication media.
For those who interested to join, feel free to join the Discord Channel.
Please bear in mind that the link will expire after 100 times used. So, only the first 100 will be able to join with that link. ALSO, IT JUST GRANT YOU TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP. 
Why? Because we don't want random salty and overracist being nuisance in the group.
Yes, we allow such sarcasm, a little racist, cursing and others, but please, don't cross the line. Even everyone need some easy time.
After playing 3 or 4 times, we'll evaluate your attitude and considering everything. Thus, if you pass, you'll be granted permanent membership in the Channel.

As for the game most played, i'll list the game from the frequent to played until seldom to played:

• Counter-strike : Global Offensive
  • Unturned
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Osu!
  • Paladins
  • Sniper Elite(be it 2 or 3)
  • Garry's Mod
  • Rocket League
  • Dream of Mirror Online
  • Assasin's Creed III(because ubi30, i want everyone to save some money)
  • League of Legends
  • DOTA 2
  • and, we are accepting to play other games, as long the members have the game.

Please bear in mind, WE DON'T FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY GAME.
Remember that everyone also have some personal needs. So yeah, who want to play the game, please buy it first. Please don't force other members to buy it.

Thank you Basic of JCrew(How to communicate, when to play, etc) 2262928764
Regards, JCrew Founder,
- BayuD10
BayuD10
BayuD10
Admin
Admin

Honor : 0

https://www.youtube.com/c/bayudwinata10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum